Monday, September 2, 2013

All About Me

My full name is Kyla Jacqueline Marshall. However because most people mess up my first name upon reading it, I also go by Jacqueline or Jackie. I was in the Whitney Young Academic Center, so I'm in this class as a frackie. English is not my strongest subject, although I do enjoy a lot of writing and reading. Before going to Whitney Young, I went to South Loop Elementary School where I worked this past summer as a camp counselor for grades First through Eighth. I'm in the Whitney Young Wind Ensemble playing the clarinet. This is my seventh year playing and I plan on continuing playing throughout the rest of my high school career. 
I love playing sports, my three favorite being soccer, volleyball, and basketball. I didn't join any team this year though. Hopefully I will my sophomore year. I can be shy at first but I really do enjoy talking, I get told I talk entirely too much. I also text a lot. I am pretty much addicted to my phone. That's one way you can always reach me.
One of my favorite activities, sleeping. Sleeping is my life. When I finish everything I'll happily just go to sleep. I really don't travel for breaks. I would rather just sleep, or just hang out with my friends. I usually don't care what it is we do. I just love doing it with people I enjoy being around. My friends are like my lifeline. They keep me when I'm falling and I really appreciate them for that. 
Favorite Show: Psych, First 48, Family Guy
Favorite food: I like eating
Favorite movie: legally blonde, mean girls, Halloween series
I think that's all I can say about myself. Any questions or if you want to know more feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment